Skype for Business Lync
Skype for Business Lync Server gives your office multiple communication systems in one: telephone system, Web conferencing (with video), Instant Messaging (IM), Presence status updates, even secure chat rooms.
With customers on both sides of the cloud, Microsoft is able to take tried and true technologies, which have been tested and proven, and deliver them to all their customers. Technology such as: simplified architecture, improved reliability, new outlook web experience, greater extensibility, faster and more intuitive search, enhanced data loss prevention (DLP), faster and more scalable eDiscovery, auto-expanding archives, hybrid improvements, just to name the big ones.
The Next Version of Lync: Skype for Business Lync’ Feature Set
Microsoft acquired Skype in 2011. Then they combined it with Lync Server 2013 to create a complete communications system.
The power of Lync. Skype’s ease of use. In one enterprise-grade VoIP product.
Lync Server 2013’s original feature set includes:
- Instant Messaging (IM)
- Presence (see co-workers’ status at a glance)
- Video Conferencing
- Online Meetings
- Telephone calls, internally and externally
- Chat Rooms
- Calling Trees & IVR
- Integration with Outlook & SharePoint
Now as Skype for Business Lync, Microsoft has added to the list:
- A new Skype-like client
- Integration with the Skype Directory (enabling you to call & chat with 300 million Skype users worldwide)
- Stronger integration into all Office products, including Office 365
- Calling features: the Call Monitor tool familiar to many Skype users, and “Call Via Work” for connecting calls out through the office phone
The Benefits of Using Skype for Business Lync 2015
Work better together using Skype for Business Lync. Its multiple communication options give you everything you need for day-to-day conversations.
- Talk with your co-workers and customers however you want: On the telephone, through a video conference, a dedicated chat room…even through Skype.
- Save on expensive telecom contracts. Build the phone system within your office using Skype for Business Lync Enterprise Voice. No huge PBX needed.
- Use any communication tool you prefer at the time – meetings, phone calls, IM, chat.
- No need for third-party conferencing software anymore.
- Run Skype for Business Lync on-site, or in a Cubic Logics Private Cloud for a smaller footprint & lower operating cost.
Need a quick answer from a co-worker? Check whether they’re at their desk or on the move—then catch them wherever they are.
More Cloud & IT Infra Services
Microsoft cloud – Office 365 Deployment and Services
Office365Cubic Logics brings to you the power of Office 365 to reap the full potential of Cloud. We offer a key range of Office 365 deployment services to business enterprises who are seeking to simplify their office environment.
Microsoft cloud services – Azure
Cubic Logics’ Azure Practice team will work closely with your business & create a bespoke plan for virtual machines, cloud projects, storage and back up or identity and access management.
Cloud services – AWS
Cubic Logics team of AWS experts has deep experience helping companies leverage Amazon Web Services. From determining the business case for moving to AWS, to designing, deploying and managing complex AWS initiatives, we provide a full suite of consulting and technology solutions for Amazon Web Services.
Exchange 2016 – Hosted, Dedicated and Managed Services
As the latest version of the world’s most popular business email platform, Hosted Exchange 2016 comes with new and enhanced features. So you can communicate and collaborate even more effectively than before.