SharePoint Managed Services
You can’t afford outages, security or functionality issues with software that’s essential to your business like Microsoft SharePoint.
Due to both the rapid adoption of the SharePoint platform and the subsequent development demands driven by business users, many organizations face the challenge of hiring and retaining qualified administrators and developers. Cubic offers specialized Microsoft SharePoint managed services. Our enhanced managed services offering complements your internal IT team, as many mid-market companies don’t need or can’t justify the expense of a full-time employee to staff a Microsoft SharePoint Administrator position.
CUBIC’s approach to SharePoint Managed Services provides our clients with a highly responsive team of subject matter experts, comprehensive coverage and predictable costs. As part of our SharePoint Managed Services, we assume responsibility for proactively monitoring, managing, and supporting your Microsoft SharePoint environment on a 24×7 basis. We provide comprehensive services in order to ensure that your users are able to work efficiently and without disruption.
As part of our service, we proactively update and manage your systems to ensure the security, stability and functionality of your environment. And, on a monthly basis, we will report our findings and provide best practice recommendations and a roadmap for the future.
CUBIC’s SharePoint Managed Services Offering Includes:
- SharePoint Managed Services
- Live Telephone, Chat and Web Conferencing Support
- Support for SharePoint 2007, 2010 and 2013, 2016, Office 365 & SharePoint Online
- 24/7 Customer Support Portal provides detailed tracking of all support activity
- Dedicated SharePoint Account Manager
- IT, Admin and User Support for SharePoint 2007, 2010 and 2013, 2016 & SharePoint Online
- SharePoint Architecture and Technical Design
- SharePoint Customization and Enhancement
- Information Architecture and Creative Design Services
- SharePoint Upgrades
- SharePoint Content Migration and Digital Strategy Consulting
- SharePoint Consulting (How-To, Best Practices, etc.)
- SharePoint System Integration
- User Adoption
- Hardware/Software Configuration and Consulting
- System Testing and Issue Remediation
- Business Intelligence
- SharePoint Development Hosting and Application Management Services
- Performance Troubleshooting
- Workflows (including Nintex)
Support When You Need It
Our enhanced managed services offering complements your internal IT team, as many mid-market organizations don’t need or can’t justify the expense of a full-time employee to staff a Microsoft Engineer, Security, or SQL DBA position.
We understand how critical communication and data solutions are to running your business. We proactively monitor hundreds of metrics based on our experience designing and supporting these applications to ensure their security, reliability and performance.
More SharePoint Infrastructure Services
Cubic Logics help organizations get a comprehensive understanding of SharePoint capabilities, create an implementation roadmap to meet the business initiatives – in the areas of content management, collaboration, workflow and search.
SharePoint 2016 represents a major new release in the lifecycle of the platform. Cubic Logics provides you with the highest levels of technical expertise, hands-on skills, and strategic problem solving for SharePoint deployment.
SharePoint Migration and Upgrade
The SharePoint experts at Cubic Logics will ensure a smooth and cost-effective SharePoint migration and upgrade with limited downtime or end user disruption.
SharePoint Office 365 with SSO
Cubic Logics is working on Microsoft Infrastructure from the last 12 years and helped many of clients in achieving SSO from good old’ days AD implementation to ADFS, Dirsync, SAML and Azure connect.
SharePoint Customer Support System
With SharePoint Managed Services, our Customer Support System is available to you 24/7. You will receive a detailed explanation of your account including ticket status, hours worked, hours remaining and a chance to rate our performance on every ticket.