Backup and Disaster Recovery
We live in an uncertain world and, if you are like most executives, you worry about the safety of your data and the continuity of your business and core offerings.
Have you thought of everything? Are you comprehensively protected? Our backup and disaster recovery solution secures your data and the continuity of your business to help you sleep better at night.
- What would you and your employees do if you lost all of your files?
- How long could your organization stay viable in the wake of lost data and email downtime?
- Do you have a plan in place—and a plan in case that plan was to fail?
- Do you know how your organization would manage if all systems were down and inaccessible?
- Do you have the components in place to comprehensively protect your organization?
We live in a data-dependent world and the importance of backing up your mission-critical data, and being able to keep working in the case of a disaster, is at an all-time high.
From ongoing backup to file restoration and server virtualization solutions, Cubic backup solution is the hassle-free backup service designed to protect your information (and eliminate your worries), no matter what.
We have both an on-site and a cloud-based solution to meet your needs and budget.
Our premium level backup and disaster recovery service has the following features:
- Full Backup: Cubic backup solution will back up your files, emails, databases, and even your server operating systems. In fact, it stores an image of your entire server and lets you restore any part of that image—or even the whole thing. You can even backup individual workstations that need server-level protection.
- Continuous Backups: Is the thought of losing a day’s worth of data inconceivable to you? The Cubic backup solution unit resides on your local network and performs continuous backups of your servers as frequently as every 5 minutes.
- Data Archiving: Cubic backup solution keeps snapshots of your data going back in time. Plus, you have the ability to customize your retention policies and add additional local storage to accommodate changing circumstances and data growth.
- Incremental File Restoration: This incremental backup allows you to restore multiple versions of files (and even emails) that you were working on. You can restore your files from each snapshot of your data.
- Tapeless Solutions: You no longer have to change tapes every day and administer a complex tape rotation scheme. You no longer need to take tapes off-site or worry about lost or damaged tapes. You save money by not having to pay for 21 tapes each year, buy a new tape drive every two years, pay for off-site tape storage, or invest in upgrades for your tape backup software.
- Off-site Storage: Cubic backup solution stores your backup data off-site at two highly secure, certified SSAE 16 Type II compliant datacenters. In emergencies, your servers and workstations can even be virtualized from the datacenter. Be it an office disaster or a regional catastrophe, you are covered.
- 24/7 Monitoring: All Cubic backup solution units and the servers they are backing up are monitored 24/7. Most problems can be fixed remotely, and if your unit is damaged or destroyed, we can overnight a replacement pre-loaded with your stored data.
- Comprehensive Disaster Recovery: If your server should fail, the Cubic backup solution unit can temporarily take the place of your failed server by virtualizing the latest backup! This means a faster return to your operability and productivity.
Veeam VM Backup & Replication™
VM Backup for VMware
Veeam® Backup & Replication™ leverages server virtualization, modern storage applications, and cloud-based services to provide Availability for the Modern Data Center™ and deliver RPOs and RTOs (RPTO™) of
VM Backup for VMware and Hyper-V
Veeam Backup & Replication™ is much more than backup – it provides fast, flexible, and reliable recovery of virtualized applications and data. We bring backup and replication together in a single solution to reinvent data protection and deliver the #1 VM backup for VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V virtual environments.
Veeam’s award-winning technology delivers:
- Recovery of failed VM in as little as 2 minutes
- Near-continuous data protection with built-in replication
- Fast, agentless item recovery and e-discovery for Microsoft ExchangeENHANCED!, SharePoint and Active Directory, along with transaction-level recovery of SQL databases
- Lower RPOs and 20x faster backups with backup from HP and NetApp storage snapshots
- Automatic recoverability testing of every backup and every replica, every time
- Offsite backups 50x faster than standard file copy with built-in WAN acceleration
- Fast and secure cloud backups with Veeam Cloud Connect
- Deduplication and compression to minimize storage consumption
- Offsite recovery with 1-click site failover and support for facilitated data center migrations with zero data loss.
SharePoint Employee Directory
Employee Directory app / add ins displays information about employee in the organization in visually manner and allows you to find any user in just few seconds, with various filters to select, departments, skills, Job title, manager, location, etc.
SharePoint Expense Reimbursement
Expense Reimbursement Application is a SharePoint / Office 365 based employee expense reporting system that completely streamlines the entire expense report life cycle.
SharePoint Leave Management System
Cubic’s leave management solution on cloud is a highly configurable and can address leave management needs of any organisation, be it small or big.
SharePoint Document Management
Office 365 document management system enables HR to go paperless with full life cycle of all of your employees from the time of onboarding to the time of offboarding and later for any compliance needs.
SharePoint Employee On-boarding
Cubic On-boarding experience leads to pleasure experience for new joinee as well as no burden on HR team. With the help of Cubic On-boarding App, there is no more paper work, employees integrate into their teams quicker, and HR teams can focus on the people coming on board rather than working on multiple tasks.
SharePoint Payroll Management
Payroll management is a crucial function of any successful organization. Due to a large number of calculations and statutory compliance requirements, payroll needs to be managed efficiently to keep the employee satisfaction high as well as senior management stress free.